Friday, August 26, 2005

Rakhsha Bandhan

















Going from home to home, I've acquired many a brothers...and I think especially fondly of them on Rakhsha Bandhan.

This year the brother-sister holiday was spent trying Rakhis on John and Mark, two CharityFocus (www.charityfocus.org) crew members focusing on environmental santitation in Ahemdabad since this Feb. and now more recently focused on delivering letters of peace from youth in India to youth in Pakistan (http://silentswan.blogs.com/madlove/)...and cleaning masjids in Delhi ...such service work is at their door step every morning...

After Uttranchal, I caught them off gaurd in Delhi, but they warmly made time for me. We started the day off meditating at the Rama Krishna ashram near Pahad Gunj and then 20 more min. at the Self Realization center afterwards...along with other crazy of the moment incidents.

1 comment:

Sukh Chugh said...

I wish I could tie a rakhi on John (and Mark).